Technical Management & Purchasing
It is the policy of Clearwater Ship Management to operate all vessels in the safest and most efficient manner, ensuring that the fleet operates in accordance with
- Ship owners’ requirements
- Flag state and Class requirements
- Design requirements
- Charterers’ requirements
Specialised Superintendents are supervising ships from ashore. Each Superintendent covers all aspects of ship operations.
Amongst others we provide
- High quality technical operations
- Monthly and Quarterly reporting on the performance of the vessel
- Planning and supervision of dry docking surveys, repairs and conversions
- Purchasing, logistic services and contract negotiation
- Commercial marine insurance
- Regular condition assessment of the vessels
- Certification and compliance
- Cost control
- Newbuilding contracting and supervision
As valuable tool for above tasks we use an comprehensive but easy to use computer based Planned Maintenance System to assist the crew on board and staff in the office.
The Purchase Department is responsible for the supply of stock, spare parts and service on board of the vessels managed by Clearwater Ship Management.
The vessels fuel oil bunkers can be arranged by us as well. We maintain comprehensive relationships with both local and European bunker suppliers and brokers. The purchaser builds and maintains strong relationships with suppliers to ensure our price, quality and delivery time standards are met.