QHSE / Vetting
The QHSE/Vetting Department of the Clearwater Ship Management aims to keep a high standard of Quality, Health, Safety and Environment by complying with (inter)national legislation and regulation.
Through external and internal audits/vettings we are constantly reviewing and improving our QHSE Management System. Pro-activity is a key process to success within the company that is carried out by her personnel and supported by sharing knowledge, experience and training programs.
By maintaining a high QHSE-level we commit ourselves
- To create a safe and healthy working environment for our employees and protect the public and environment
- To comply with industrial standards set by CDI, OCIMF, TMSA, ISO, ISM, ISPS, MLC and environmental awareness
- Continuous work to reduce and prevent the number of accidents, incidents and to keep risks to personnel, equipment and the environment at a level as low as reasonably practicable
Performance is monitored by
- Analysis of external and internal audits and inspections
- Follow up on and close out of observations and findings
- Trend analysis & risk management